Approx. 50/55kms – Driving licence required for riders – €130/1 person/quad – €160/2 people/quad – +€15 if swap drivers
This tour is suitable for keen novices and those of you with some previous Quad Bike experience.
We will take you further out into the unspoilt countryside of the Algarve on this tour, crossing river beds, dry or full depending on the time of year, ascending and descending fairly steep inclines over some rocky terrain and stopping at a typical Portuguese cafe for refreshments en route.
- Our priority is your safety.
- Our aim is your satisfaction.
- We aim to teach you how to ride a quad bike and give you the confidence to improve your technique.
- We aim NOT to mix together groups with different experience levels unless there are different experience levels within your own group.
- Fitting of full protective clothing & equipment.
- Introduction to Quads & explanation of controls.
- Practice ride to assess ability.
- Safety briefing prior to departure.
- Professional tuition at all times.
- Mineral water.
- Swim in fresh water river pool depending on time of year or coffee stop.
- Complimentary beer or soft drink and snacks on your return.
- 3rd party insurance.
- Driving license for riders.
- Long trousers, sensible shoes and socks – NO flip-flops or sandals.
- Good health.
- Our tours are NOT sightseeing tours on a Quad Bike.
- Our tours are Quad Bike tours with sights to see along the way.
- Pick up is available on request.
We are a family run business who pride ourselves in taking you on a unique, off-road adventure through the beautiful Algarve countryside on a quad trip you will not forget.